Sunday 16 February 2014

The TMI Tag

Hey :) 
I have seen quite a lot of videos of people doing this tag and although I haven't been tagged, I thought it looked fun so I am going to do it. I also thought it would be a good tag to do to answer any questions that anyone might have about me. If any of yous want to do it, feel free. 
Lots of Love Tanya xxx

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?
My reindeer onesie from Next that I got for Christmas hehe
2: Ever been in love?
Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope
 4: How tall are you?
5ft 2, I am teeny haha
5: How much do you weigh?
Like 8 stone 
6: Any tattoos?
Nope, I would love one but I am too indecisive
7: Any piercings?
My ears twice, my belly button and nose :)
8: OTP?
I dont know what this means :P 
9: Favorite show?
Keeping up with the Kardashians and Eastenders
10: Favorite bands?
After looking at their instagram, I have fallen in love with Littlemix
11: Something you miss? .
High School
12: Favorite song?
ATM it has to be Beyonce - Drunk in Love ahhhh
13: How old are you?
20
14: Zodiac sign?
Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Humour, Smart, Goal Orrientated, Style
16: Favorite Quote?
Life's a climb, but the views great
17: Favorite actor?
Rachael McAdams and Channing Tatum
18: Favorite color?
Pink :P
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Em my room
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Like 20 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
20 minutes but if I have to dry my hair and stuff, then an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No
24: Turn on?
Smile
25: Turn off?
Arrogance
26: The reason I joined Blogger?
Bit of fun :)
27: Fears?
Spiders
28: Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember hmm
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Valentines day
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I haven't told any of my friends yet, just my sister so thought Tanya's Secret was good
31: Last book you read?
Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon, soo good. Made me really want to visit Australia.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not atm
33: Last show you watched?
The Big Bang Theory lol
34: Last person you talked to?
My mam :)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Best friend
36: Favorite food?
atm, noodles mmm
37: Place you want to visit?
Paris
38: Last place you were?
Friends house
39: Do you have a crush?
Nope
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Friday
41: Last time you were insulted?
Cant remember
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play??
I dont
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
my midi rings
45: Last sport you played?
I have no idea
46: Last song you sang?
Beyonce  - Drunk in Love
47: Favorite chat up line?
For breakfast tomorrow, should I ring you or tap you? hahaha
48: Have you ever used it?
Nooo
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone and Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment